The 2022 John Pappajohn Iowa Entrepreneurial Venture Competition is co-hosted by the John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Centers and the Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA)
18 Apr 2022
Purpose of the competition:
- To encourage and promote entrepreneurial activity
- Create greater awareness of resources available to entrepreneurs in Iowa
The top teams will be awarded:
- First place: $40,000
- Second place: $25,000
- Third place: $15,000
- Other prizes – totaling $20,000
- Business plan must relate to an idea for a business in operation for four years or less, or a business that is not yet cash-flow positive.
- Principal business operations must be located in Iowa
- This competition is open to businesses including, but not limited to, technology, biotechnology, green technologies, medical, advanced manufacturing, agriculture, engineering, and education industries.
- The deadline for first-round submissions is May 16, second-round submissions for select applicants is July 18, final pitch competition is August 26, with final awards announced on September 15, 2022 luncheon.
To see more details and the competition timeline go to: https://pappajohnentrepreneurialventurecompetition.com
Commissioning a housing study is an economic development best practice that can ultimately lead to growth. Individual communities and regions are commissioning them to determine the total demand, the type of housing that’s needed, and the ideal price point for the market. Once complete, a housing study is the best...
Lake Mills Motor Sports, Inc. has been serving Lake Mills with recreational vehicles since 1999. The business sells products like razors, side-by-sides, snowmobiles and ATVs, as well as Cub Cadet and Gravely lawn mowers. The business also offers a complete service shop for Polaris products. A second store...
Forms are an essential tool for leveraging the power of a LANDING PAGE. Without them, there is no way to convert a visitor into a lead. Forms come in handy when it’s time for people to sign up, subscribe, or download an offer. The following tips will cover how...