Unique indices highlight the top countries and metro areas in terms of their outlook for corporate investment
3 May 2021
Is a global economy wrung out from a historic pandemic ready to be refreshed and rejuvenated?
Site Selection’s refreshed Global Best to Invest rankings offer some guideposts for the way back.
First, we present our country rankings by five world regions — in cumulative and per-capita terms — based on the following sources:
- Conway Data Projects Database data 2016-2020
- Milken Institute Global Opportunity Index 2021 (business perception rank and overall rank)
- World Bank Doing Business rankings
- World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Index
- WEF Economic Transformation Readiness Report 2020
- WEF Global Competitiveness Index time series (most recent five years)
- UN Development Program Human Development Index 2020
- OECD Inward FDI 2019
- Frontier Tech Readiness Index 2021