Prepare your business for the future
9 Nov 2022
When you attend this workshop presented by Christopher Proskey and James McCarthy of BrownWinick Law Firm and Al Lorenzen of The Business Brokers you will learn about:
- Business transition strategies to ensure financial protection for your family and key employees
- Business liquidity tax planning
- Sales, operating and transition agreements
- Planned controls and transfer of interests for closely held businesses
- These experts will also discuss:
- How to explore different transition options without creating damage or rumors
- How to value your business
- How to market the sale of a business
Who should attend? Attorneys, Brokers, Banking Associates, Chamber and Community Leaders, CPAs, Economic Developers, Trust Agents, and Business Owners
Limited seating available - register today.
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: NIACC Pappajohn Center #118
Snacks & Beverages Provided
AMES, IA – Iowa State University won an Innovation and Economic Prosperity University Award for the fourth time since 2017 from the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities. The APLU says the annual awards are intended to honor institutions performing exemplary work to advance the economic wellbeing of their states,...
NIACC Marketplace is Open to the PublicNov 3 2022
The public is invited to attend the annual NIACC Marketplace from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Thursday, November 16 in the NIACC Activity Center. This event is held during Global Entrepreneurship Week. The Marketplace is an opportunity for NIACC Students, Staff, Alumni, and Faculty who are entrepreneurs to set up a display table...
The U.S. Small Business Administration backed 21 loans for $7,842,700 to Iowa businesses in October, including three in the Corridor. Area businesses receiving loan approvals in October included: KO Properties LLC , Cedar Rapids, $349,000 Maivis Holdings Inc., Cedar Rapids, $597,000 Cannonball Leasing Company LLC, Marion, $219,000...